Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Poor wee silk quilt

Oh my poor wee silk quilt, it has been rolled over from finish along to finish along. Started in 2010 it got halted when I was sick and my brain and attention span was knackered by chemo drugs. I have picked at it and picked at it and it just lays there looking forlornly at me.

What a wee shame. Right no more, I made a decision in Barcelona. I can do bee blocks etc but I am not starting another quilt until this one gets done. I am up in Cullen this weekend at a quilting retreat and I am going to try and get a move on and get this well under way.

I have made some progress over the past 6 years but this poor wee quilt will not get rolled over to 2017.

 

 

 

This is the box I made to keep them all in.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. It looks really beautiful and is going to be a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Looking forward to getting cracking with it this weekend!

      Delete
  2. I hope you made lots of progress on it while you were away!

    ReplyDelete