Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Finlaygram

I was a wee bit obsessed ... By a doggie, I love doggies and miss my Bud every day. So when I went on our annual quilt retreat up to Cullen I was delighted to be reunited with this wee chap!

 

His name is Finlay and he lives at the West Manse quilt retreat up at Cullen. He is such a wee darling.

This was after a few wee Tequilas ....

I *may* have posted one or two pictures on Instagram, lovely Helen offered to stage a diversion so I could dog nap Finlay but I was happy to live vicariously for the weekend

He had a chum called tiddles, they seemed to get along, mostly ...

 

Awwww Finlay you stole my wee heart!

 

 

 

 

Till next year Finlay, till next year.

2 comments:

  1. Here's to next year's Finleygrams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I. Ishtar take you up on your offer of diversionary tactics next year 😊

      Delete