Saturday, 2 April 2016

Lone star

Nemesis, the lone star is my nemesis. For years I have attempted various lone stars and they have quite frankly been .... Mince, total utter shonky wonky mince.

So when I saw that the fabulous Jo Avery from mybearpaw was holding a class on the lone star I felt this was my last chance to master this.

I knew exactly what I wanted to use for this, my precious stash of Kaffe was raided. I had forgotten how much this fabric makes my heart sing.

Oh there was arranging and re arranging and ok yes a bit of fondling ...

 
What to use as background?? Well I seem to be in love with text at the moment ....
So LOOOOOOOOOOOK
I made a lone star point and it's not shonky!! Well not much :-)

Watch this space for the rest of the points.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! Great fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You cant go wrong with some Kaffe😀

      Delete
    2. Thank you! You cant go wrong with some Kaffe😀

      Delete