Thursday, 14 January 2016

2016 FAL

I need a list a big list ...

I loved doing the 2014 FAL but for some reason didn't take part last year. This year my sewing does feel a bit more under control. I have very little stash, but I plan to remedy that! I do have some very very specific things I want to do though.

This is not in any particular order but this has to be number 1:

Silk quilt, how long has this been going on for??? Years and years ...

I have about a quarter of this done, I think part of the problem is that it is such an impractical quilt. It really can only be used as decoration. I can't let that stand in the way any more though.

Liberty:

I now have quite a selection of Liberty fabrics I need a plan for these.

There are quite a few quilt tops done which need quilted and bound:

Flipping flowers

 

Tula pink butterfly

 

Reveille

 

Allietare

I bought two FQ bundles of Zandra Rhodes fabric, love the colours! Bugger don't have a pic of them and need to get this blog post done. Ok, I was thinking about making the Jen Kingwell BOM from Today's Quilter in these.

Right I have run out of steam here, hope this will do!

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals, good luck with your finishes! I look forward to seeing what you do with your Liberty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete