Wednesday, 21 October 2015

A doggy tastic day

I can find it really difficult to spend time with miserable people. Their negativity and sometimes down right nastiness drags me down and leaves me feeling bleuuuuuurrrrrgggggghhhhh.

I decided today to try and feel sorry for them, I've been called manic, 'overly excitable' and made to feel that being happy is a "bad thing"

Well sod you all, I can only feel the utmost pity for anyone who thinks being over excited is a bad thing. Even if you can't join in why would you want to rain on someone else's parade?

I know we all have things going on, I have *things* going on, that's why I desperately try to find the joy and happiness in life. If all you can do is snark then please go and snark elsewhere.

So today I have been sooper sooper excited because I got to spend some quality time with some lovely doggies.

So please don't snark at that, either join me in happiness or walk away.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I normally don't like posting negative stuff but today was just the giddy limit 😉

      Delete
  2. At least dogs are happy, and they love people whether happy or sad :)

    ReplyDelete