Friday, 3 July 2015

Getting organised ...

It all used to be so simple, you took your photos, you took the roll down to boots, got them developed and then whacked them in an album, job done.

Now? Well it's all fab of course, you don't have to wait weeks to get them it's all instant, storage? Not a problem you have your cloud, many clouds ... So many blooming clouds that you forget which blooming cloud your blooming photos are in!

After wrangling with Flickr, google plus, Google docs and one drive I think I may now have a system *hollow laughter*

I found a whole heap I hadn't blogged about. So here goes!!

First off a bundle of cute Linus quilts. I had a bunch of purple charm packs so first up is a Dresden made with those and the ubiquitous IKEA polka dots.

I thought some of the left overs would make a nice heart quilt.

 

I chopped up some novelty fabric and other scraps into charm squares and whipped these up.

 

I may have had some stripy charms left over too!

I also found some poor wee orphan blocks so those became this.

 

And that's enough for tonight, the raspberry gin is calling :-)

1 comment: