Saturday, 21 March 2015

Oasis

I've been away from my wee sewing room for almost a week.

It's my wee haven, an oasis of calm and tranquility. So I took some pictures of the happy things in there which make me smile. They keep me company while I'm away.

Mini quilt from great Brit bee swap 3 made by Kerry.
 

50th birthday pressie from fab Claire

 

Thank you present from student! They know me so well.

 

Mind Bud, when my lovely dog Bud passed away a lovely lady on Twitter knitted me a mini version. He is my comfort and joy. Accompanied by patch a doggie I made at the last stitch gathering.

 

Inspirational Michael Powell cross stitch cushions. I love these. Plus my kindle, God where would I be without that!

 

Giddy and twink calendar, so funny and lovely.

 

Saving the best till last :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment