Thursday, 2 October 2014

All change!!

Yep I decided it was time for a change here at the mindful quilter. Well let's face it, mindful quilter, it's a bit, how d'you say it .... 'Pompous??' Maybe that's not the right word?

Anyhoo been thinking about it for a while, on all social media I am @budsmam apart from facebook but let's not go there!

I wrote this blog post about my beautiful Bud and why I will always be budsmam. I often use the phrase 'chez budsmam' on Twitter instagram etc so thought it would be a suitable title for the old blog.

I used the fab tutorial from Lillys Quilts on Touchdraw to make a new header. So here we are, chez budsmam, a bit cosier than mindful quilter. Now don't get me wrong, I still love mindfulness and for me quilting and patchwork is the ultimate mindful activity, adding up quilt math means no room for not being in the moment! But chez budsmam sounds like a comfortable more cuddly fluffy bunny place to house all my finished quilts.

And I think my beautiful boy Bud would have approved.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I like it. If it feels right for you then it's all good!!

    ReplyDelete