Friday, 11 July 2014

Finish along Q3

Right let's move with a purpose here. I had a measly one finish for Q2 but that was mainly because I was working on a lot of big projects. These I can and will get finished for Q3 *crosses fingers behind back*

Right first some roll overs

1. Farmers wife

I have been making good progress on this, it's booked in so I can long arm it, this is a good candidate for a finish :-)

2. Marcis maze
Another roll over but again, been beavering away in the background on this one, am hopeful!
 
3. Craftsy BOM 2012
Yep I know I know another roll over but this one is coming to a quilting retreat with me soooo
 
keep fingers crossed :-)
4. Scrappy trip
This is a new one, I've been in the scrappy trip around the world swap for 6 rounds now so I need to do something with these blocks.
 
 
5. Stash bee
May was my month for the stash bee, I have about 16 gorgeous blocks just need to think how to set them.
 
 
6. Hexies
Not sure about these, I have been using up scraps and hand sewing these on my daily commute. I do want to do something but not sure what yet.
 
 
 
 
Finish Along 2014

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What lovely projects! Looking forward to seeing how you quilt those beauties!

    ReplyDelete