Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Funny old week

Been a funny old week here chez Budsmam. Week of computer failures, highs lows. I thought I had lost all my pictures of my beloved dog Bud who passed away 2 years ago. It clearly showed me I hadn't really dealt with his passing. Bud was a star, he really was, the one room he was not allowed in was the sewing room, I didn't want dog hairs in the floor where I lay out quilt tops. So the wee beggar used to sit in the doorway with the tips of both paws just resting over the threshold.

Here is the handsome chap himself

 

He was my best running buddy too.

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Hes gorgeous. I can understand how much you must miss him. So pleased you still have some photos. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs add so much joy to life! So glad your pictures are not gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found your pictures. Maybe spend some time making them into an actual album? There are some lovely online photobooks that you can create and they send the final book out to you. I like the Snapfish books and the Photobox ones are good too. I was glad to have made a few of these as our computer got a virus and crashed after we'd only been married two years, so all my photos were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's such a shame Nessa, I always meant to do it but never quite got round to making a photo book, it will be done this weekend! No more procrastinating

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't lose them, that would be awful. He looks lovely and I second Nessa, photo book or album then you can enjoy looking through the photoand enjoy the memories.

    ReplyDelete