Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Girls just wanna have fun

I think the lovely Nessa summed it up perfectly when she commented on my last post that crafting should be fun.

And that is my aim for 2014, have fun with my crafting, think less and do more!

I am reading lots of blogs ra out fabric fasts, using only from stash, I think I have now whittled down my stash to a manageable amount, I can now see the wood for the trees.

So 2014, you have the delights of the Stash bee blog to look forward to, am sooper excited about that. I seemed to have managed to stave off any rash BOMs, well apart from the APQ quilt along .... *ahem* but hey that has used up a HUGE amount of my stash as well as giving me RSI from all the cutting.

Have a happy fun filled crafting new year, here are my last quilts of 2013:

Hello Moon BOM

 
 

 

Craftsy BOM 2013

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment